Tuesday, June 7, 2011

10 Times You Need Your Pageant Friends........

Ok, so by now all of you know that I LOVE my pageant peeps!!!  I also love my other friends as well (I'm not leaving ya'll out!).  However, I find that sometimes you just need your pageant friends around! 

I cannot take credit for coming up with the title of this post, as I stole it from yet another page in a Glamour magazine.  (their title was "10 times you still need your mom")  I just made it my own!  :)  So here we go!

10 Times You Need Your Pageant Friends:

1.  When you are watching Miss America/Miss USA with non-pageant friends and as you say things like "Oh no, she did not just pony kick" or "Gosh, she's such a patty" they look at you as if you have lost your ever loving mind.

2.  When the question "Rhinestones or no rhinestones?" arises.

3.  When you walk into an event/party/get together and you are waaaaaaaay overdressed.  (you know they'd be just as overdressed as you)

4.  When you want to go shop at Cache

5.  If you need to confirm that you don't have on too much makeup or hairspray..........Is there such a thing?!?!

6.  When you need anything taped, tucked or glued.

7.  When you are contemplating which business head shot to use for work.

8.  When you feel the need to bust out all of you different "walks."  You know they know the difference between your swimsuit walk and evening gown walk.....duh.

9.  When someone ask you what Miss USA does for talent.  Please sit down, we must teach you the difference!!

10.  When someone calls you a "has been."  They can totally feel your pain...........

No comments:

Post a Comment