Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"I Ain't Got Time"

Before I start completely spilling my life on here.....I figure I need to tell you guys a little bit about me.  The title of this post is one, of many, of my outlandish sayings. "You want to know why I don't wear a watch??  Because, I Ain't Got Time."  This phrase is usually used when someone is annoying me and I just don't want to deal with it!  I am sure that I will share more of my sayings as my blog progresses.  (yes, I know you're excited)

So, here are some facts about Kim..... Some, however, are not facts, yet just things that I fully support or believe in.  ;)

  • I have a wonderful husband, to whom I have been married to for almost 2 years
  • I LOVE my doggies......I have three.  Lola, Ace and Patton (all adopted too!)
  • I am an avid, or maybe I should say rabid, Clemson Tiger fan and I also attended college there
  • Pageants are quite possibly one of the best things that I have ever become involved with
  • I was a competitive dancer for 13 years and my parents actually owned a dance studio at one time
  • I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for and I cherish every single one of them
  • I have learned that life isn't always fair, but you have to roll with the punches
  • Clemson football breaks my heart every season, but I tailgate like it's my job
  • Bethenny Frankel may just be my idol and/or hero
  • I think everyone should stand when Miss America walks into a room.....I mean she's as close to royalty as we will ever get ;)
  • I just got a new haircut that I love and thank Victoria Beckham for the inspiration
  • I believe that you should try just about anything at least once
  • I am absolutely, completely and utterly obsessed with the "Real Housewives of....." shows
  • Thanks to my husband, I have become much stronger and have more will power, which is a great thing
  • My family and my married family are both wonderful and I love them
  • I have an entire list of goals/dreams/to do's that I will share with you soon enough
  • I thought throughout college that I would have a job in a health/science field, therefore I obtained a Biology degree.....little did I know that I would be working in the financial industry
  • I am a board member for the American Lung Association and the Miss Greater Mauldin Scholarship program
  • I believe that the south is the BEST place to live and I do not apologize for my southern accent
  • I believe that every lady should own her own set of pearls
  • High heels are my friend
  • Make-up is uh-mazing and every woman should have good make-up
  • I also wear false eyelashes every chance I can.....they hold the key to my heart
  • You're never fully dressed without a smile
  • I am infatuated with pocketbooks and coats......who needs diamonds?!?!
  • I cannot survive without my rainbows
  • Sex and the City should be a staple in every woman's dvd collection
  • Every guy looks good in seersucker, a vineyard vines bowtie, and sperrys
  • I have three boyfriends:  Bradley (Cooper), Justin (Timberlake) and Peyton (Manning)
  • Karaoke is my guilty pleasure
  • I am super competitive, but the most nonathletic person you will ever meet
  • I am now a workoutaholic
  • I CANNOT, I repeat, CANNOT go without at least one cup of coffee in the mornings and usually drink about 5 more throughout the day
  • I love to give nicknames and don't think I have a friend without one
  • I have developed a recent OCD with couponing.....yes, coupons!!  Just try it once and you will be addicted.  Don't worry, I will share the stories of a "life of a coupon freak" later on.  
  • MGM for LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Whew!!  That is quite a long list for now.....stay tuned as I share my goals with you soon!!!!!  Night Bloggers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment