Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up!

So, I decided that instead of blogging during the weekends (which are usually very busy for me), I would blog every Monday about my weekend!  :) Yes, I know that it is Tuesday, but give a girl a break....yesterday was a holiday! 

Friday- Hmmmmmmmmm, not too much excitement for me on Friday.  I just went home after work, ran a few errands with my husband, rented two Redbox movies then had a lazy night at home. 

Saturday- Got up and cleaned some around the house.  I do not particularly like to clean on my weekends home, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!  Then I got dressed and headed to the mall, where I added a new favorite shoe to my wardrobe!! 


Now, keep in mind that I purchased these at 75% off!!  Woop Woop! 

After my successful mall run, I head to one of my most favorite people's house.....T-Haney.  ;)  From there, part of the MGM Crew headed to SWU to attend the Miss Clemson/Easley pageant.  After the pageant, we all headed out for Mexican in the booming town of Central, SC!! 

Sunday- This was a lazy day for me, as I woke up with a terrible headache!  Every now and then I get migraine headaches and this was one of those days.  I eventually got to moving later in the afternoon, where I proceeded to clip my coupons (go ahead, make fun), then went and did my grocery shopping.  I really wish that I had the patience to type out all that I purchased at Bloom and the great deals I got, but just not today. 

Monday- This was a holiday for me!  yay!!!!!!!!  But, I did nothing fun.  Actually my day was very uneventful......I cleaned.  I cleaned, then I watched some TV, so let me share my thoughts on the shows:

  • The Talk:  Ok, this was my first time watching this show and needless to say, I WAS NOT impressed.  I continually felt a lack of enthusiasm from any of the women on this show.  The only reason I watched yesterday was to see Sophia Vergara from Modern Family.  These ladies need to get some "spunk" about them, because this lady isn't watching again.
  • Ellen:  She is my all time favorite talk show host!!!  I want to be an audience member on her show very badly! 
  • Oprah:  She had Celine Dion on the show and I am just not a big fan.....I think "My Heart Must go On" really put the nail in the coffin as far as me being a fan of hers.  I turned the channel on that one
  • 90210:  The new 90210 is one of my most fav shows!  I love it, but do think the writers need to give Annie a break.  I mean, first you have her be the "new girl" in school, have her kill a man via a hit and run, make her date a psycho, and now bring in her crazed cousin!  Poor girl. 
  • Gossip Girl:  If you do not watch this show, then something is wrong with you!  It is the perfect mix of crazy, drama, love and deviance.  Chuck Bass is my favorite, followed by Blair.
I know, I love weird TV shows......it's what I do. 

So, I hope you enjoyed hearing about my weekend and stay tuned for my "Thought of the Day" post, which will be posted tonight.  (This is the post I was referring to on FB)  Until then, keep it classy bloggers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment