Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So What?!?! I caved in!!

I have never been a big "blogger" before, however, reading all of my dear friends blogs has made me want to start sharing my life with them.  Of course, I never would have thought that deciding on a title would be so difficult (which I am still working on by the way).  I mean, I don't really want my name in the title and thought of making a reality TV show reference, considering my obsession with them, but a title like "Keeping up with Kim" just didn't strike my fancy.  For those of you that know me, know that I am lady that has many different interest, ranging from pageants to football (Go Tigers!!).  So, I decided that maybe I wanted to make my title about things I love.....thus, "Football and Pearls."  There is nothing that beats getting up on a fall Saturday morning, putting on the pearls, a cute sundress, a pair jacks and heading to a college football game here in the south.  I am, however, still taking suggestions for a different title.  ;)

So I hope that each of you enjoy following me.  I am excited to join my friends in the blogging world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment