Friday, March 4, 2011

"From the cradle to the coffin underwear comes first." ~Bertolt Brecht

Now, I do not know who Bertolt Brecht is, however I fully support this quote......and if you keep reading this post you are going to find out why ;)

Let's. Talk. About. It. 

Any dancer knows that the number one thing you do not do with your costume is wear panties, however, you do wear bloomers, hot pants, etc. underneath your costume.  Any pageant girl knows the same applies for some outfits they wear.  I mean, I really thought the general public knew to wear something under a costume, not JUST tights.  So....basically here's the story:

I attended an event were a young lady wore nothing but nude dance tights under her dance costume. 

DO NOT dance at a pageant, at home, in your bedroom, at a talent show, etc. with NO bloomers under the costume!!!  Ladies, Ladies...nude dance tights are not sufficient!  I (as well as the rest of the audience) can see your hiney through them!!  Bless It!!!!!!!!!!! 

Reading this post may have been a total waste of your time, but I now feel it is my duty to start an awareness across the nation!!!  "Underwear and Bloomer Awareness: Don't Dare to Bare"

So, let's talk about TV:

- Real Housewives of Miami:  I am not on this train yet.  It takes me a while to warm up to some of the housewives shows.  DC, Jersey and NY took me a few episodes.  We shall see how I feel in later episodes.....only time will tell.

- Bethenny Ever After:  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her!! I can't get enough of her!  She and her husband are so cute together....awwwwwww!  Now, you better believe that if I ever walked into a hot dog shop and saw her sitting and eating that I would flip.  Really, I would cause a scene and rightfully so.  :)

That is really it on the TV front thus far.....I can tell you that at 8pm Sunday night, I will have myself parked in front of my TV to watch Ms. NeNe Leakes on Celebrity Apprentice!!!!

Now that my rant is over.....I will see you guys later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment