Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up!! Yes........I know I am behind!!

Soooooo......this weekend was fun!  And, as always, packed full with things I had going on!!

Let us start with Friday, wait, back up....let us start with Thursday............

Thursday night was exciting!!!  My younger (and much smarter) sister received her letter of acceptance to the South Carolina School of Pharmacy at MUSC in Charleston!!!  Yay!!!  So, of course we have to celebrate ;)

Now Friday, of course I had the usual day of work.  I left work and went home to meet my husband, my sister and her boyfriend.  We headed downtown Greenville to begin our Pharmacy School celebrations!  We had dinner at Carolina Ale House, which was great......I had the Tuna Sandwich (in case you were wondering).  I ran into a few friends of mine that work at Carolina Ale House and in all, we had a fun time!  After eating, we went to Mast General Store, where of course we purchased old school candy, tried on ridiculous hats and bought bandannas for our dogs (they have to be styling too!!!).  When our adventures there ended, we headed home to watch Charlie St. Cloud, since my sister had never watched it.  I was sooooooooo excited to watch it, as this is one of my most favs, however, I fell asleep about 5 minutes into it.  I'm getting old.

Saturday began with me cleaning my house.....I clean a lot on the weekends.  Frankly with three dogs, I should clean more often, but that's another story.  After cleaning, I did my cousin's make-up for a pageant she emceed that night.  I wish I had taken a picture of her make-up, because I really liked the way I did her eye shadow!  Toot Toot!!  (that was me tooting my own horn.  haha!) I will be sharing a little picture of her eye shadow this weekend so get ready for that next week!  After doing her make-up I headed to audit a pageant with one of my Boos.  I am not going to say which pageant, although some of you  know which one it was, because I am going to be blogging about this certain pageant tonight.  Yeah, you will enjoy that post.  ;)  Auditing was fun and we both admitted that we felt powerful being the auditor.  We knew what everyone else in that room was wanting to know.....WHO THE WINNERS WERE!!!!!   I do, however, wonder if it is a good idea to make the two of us feel powerful though........haha.  Upon the completion of the pageant and us no longer feeling powerful because the winners had been announced, we headed to dinner at Copper River.  I AGAIN ate a tuna sandwich (weird) and took home some divine white chocolate banana pudding my fellow auditor so delightfully shared with me!!   Let me tell you...you need to run, not walk, to the nearest Copper River and order some.  I fully believe that it will change your life. 

Sunday was blah for me....I did the usual Sunday coupon clipping, headed to my stores and made my purchases then came home and had dinner.  Not very exciting.  Oh well....what ya gonna do?!?!

People, fasten the seat belts for my next post, which will more than likely be done tonight (I need plenty of time to write this one).   See you soon blogg-ahs!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment