Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up!!!!

This weekend flew by!!!  Woah!!!! 

My workday on Friday ended and I headed home for a movie night with the husband!!!  WooHoo!!!  I had been sooooo excited about finally getting to go home and just relax in my PJs, watching movies after a busy week!  We watched Despicable Me (cute!), Burlesque (awesome!!!) and ended up saving the last movie for Saturday morning.  We went to Joy of Tokyo and grabbed dinner, which was yummy as well!!

Saturday morning we got up, watched Jackass 3 (funny, yet gross!) and chilled until I went to a dance studio to watch some choreography.  I really think I could sit in a studio for hours watching dance......it really makes me want to get back into dancing.  After that, my sister and I headed to the mall (yeah, I know, again) and made it rain at GAP!!!  Let me break down the deals we got:

My sister got $220 worth of clothing for $32!!!  I mean, that is huge!  I got $145 worth of clothes for $29!!  Needless to say we were very proud and felt like shopping superstars after this.  We then headed to shops of Greenridge to check out the Yankee Candle store.  I am over the top obsessed with Yankee Candle and I am pretty sure we smelt every scent they had!!  I ended up with the Cupcake scent for my kitchen and the Lemon and Lavender for the living room (I also had a buy one get one free coupon).  I could buy all the candles in that place.  LOVE them!!!  We then went home and cooked hot dogs and watched TV.

Sunday was moving day.  We got up and headed to Clemson (the best place in the world) and finished moving the remainder of my sister's belongings. I just have such a special place in my heart for Clemson and miss it dearly every time I am there.  Why, oh why, did I have to get old and move away? ;) 

After moving, we got home around 6, ate dinner then the couponing began!!!  Tonight I am going to have a post dedicated to the deals I got this week!! 

I have to admit that I missed my Sunday TV shows......BUT, I did watch the Bachelor Finale on Monday night.  Here is my recap:

I fully believe that he was "in love" with Em from the beginning and just strung little ol Chantal along like a puppy following its owner.  If that woman had walked up to me and slapped me in the first 5 minutes of meeting me, I would have been OVER her from that moment on.  I say "in love" because, let's think about this.....I would almost fall "in love" with anyone who takes me on helicopter rides as dates, etc.  THAT IS NOT REAL WORLD PEOPLE!!!!  This is in part why I do not watch the bachelor.  I know, I love reality TV, but that is not reality. 

B-Rad:  This man has an anger problem and you cannot convince me otherwise!  If Em said "I love you" one more time to him during the After The Rose show, I was going to vomit.  If he pulled at the neck of his shirt one more time, I was going to scream.  He has issues.........

Em:  This girl is NEVER going to love anyone like she did her fiance.  Bottom line. 


Until next post, stay safe out there bloggers........I have a rant post coming up this week, so stay tuned!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment