Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up!!! BCBG and More.......

Good Mornt-ing Bloggers!!!  I hope that each of you had a fabulous weekend! 

I hate to break it to you, but this weekend was really boring.  I think that I can contribute this boring-ness to me having no pageant related activities this weekend.  : (  Pageants always give me something to talk about!!  That's part of the reason why I love them so!

Friday:  I worked until 4pm and had made plans to go with my husband (yeah, I know I have never mentioned his name.  he is just not too much into the whole sharing everything on the computer, so I leave his name out of it.  He does exist though, I promise) to eat using a gift card I had received auditing.  We celebrate birthdays at our office and had a "Lunch Field trip" to Longhorns that afternoon and I was stuffed!! So, when I got home, I told husband that I could not possibly eat right then and asked if we could go walk around a bit before we ate.  Of course he said ok and asked where I wanted to go.  What a silly question....the mall, of course.  In my defense, I was going to window shop.  I truly had no intentions on making any purchases.  But, I just had to walk into Dillards.............

First I had to take a trip by the handbags.  I must confess.  I have a problem.  I LOVE handbags, shoes and coats.  I have told my husband repeatedly, "I never want diamonds or fancy jewelry.  I only ask for amazing handbags, shoes and coats."  I know that diamonds "last forever" and are a "girl's best friend" but my besties come with leather, amazing buttons and cute fabrics. 

For those of you who appreciate all that clothing and fashion have to offer know what BCBG is and you probably know that Dillards carries it.  We made our way to the top floor and there was a rack of 70% off.  JACKPOT! 

Anyways, I ended up with some great deals!!  The great thing is I have offset what I spent by selling old clothes I no longer wore on Ebay!  So, I came out even.....love it!!

Next we headed to Victoria's Secret.  I had a free panty coupon and I never turn down a free pair of undies!!  Now, this girl needs a tan, but I did not want to lay in the tanning bed this year.  I have gone back and forth about sunless tanners, but found this one at VS:


So far, I love it!!!  It is very easy to put on and it only costs $14. Maybe I can post a pic of my tan as it gets darker.

We then headed to eat, well husband ate, as I was still stuffed from lunch.  I did have a nice strawberry margarita though ;)

Saturday:  Again, uneventful!!  I got up that morning, did my cousin's make-up and headed back to the mall with my sister and another friend of ours.  I had to share my success with the Dillards trip on Friday, so of course they had to check it out!  After the mall trip I went home to hang out with husband.  It is shocking, but I turned down the opportunity to go to a pageant that night.  I didn't get to see my Boos.......*tear*

Sunday:  I got up, read the paper, had some coffee and then headed to do my Sunday ritual of shopping with my coupons.  This week was not a good coupon week though.  Sunday night ended with my TV shows, which included The Amazing Race, Celebrity Apprentice and that new show about opening a restaurant.

Of course Celebrity Apprentice trumped (no pun intended) the other two shows.  NeNe Leakes is one of my most favorite reality TV stars and she did not let me down Sunday.  I am just waiting for her to pounce on Star Jones!!! 

I am sorry this post has taken a while, but my internet has been out at my house all week.  I will be updating later in the week though! 

Until then bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment